This membership will allow you to compete for the University as part of the Competitive Sports Programme.
Competitive Sports Membership
Once you have decided to join our Competitive Sport Programme you will then need to pay for a Competitive Sports membership.
Sports Membership Covers (but not limited to):
- Essential equipment for match days and training sessions
- Join as many teams as you like
- Facility hire for training and competitive fixtures
- Affiliation fees and entry fees to your sports’ governing body or competition entries,
- Transport to and from the Luton/Bedford campus for training and matches
- Accommodation for weekend competitions if required
- Insurance cover
- Costs for Officials
- Sports Therapy Cover on match days (where possible)
- Qualified coaches to manage your team (where possible)
- Access to official University of Bedfordshire Akuma Kit
- Gym Membership*
- Akuma Tech Tee
*You must compete at an individual competition or within a team as part of the competitive sports programme to be eligible. Failure to do so will result in your gym membership being stopped.