This course is for middle managers to develop and strengthen their skills. The course covers two CMI units:
- Introduction to management and leadership
- Managing Team and Individual Performance
You will become a stronger leader by discovering new and innovative ideas and creative approaches to business management.
The course will enable you to:
- Apply new techniques and methods of innovative leadership and management
- Identify your management style
- Understand the expectations of your stakeholders both internal and external
- Understand recruitment and selection of staff
- Ensure your staff are motivated and well organised
- Understand performance and welfare issues
- Understand the concept of quality standards and plan for continuous improvement
Who is it for?
Those who are considering a move into middle management or who are new to this role.
The course is at Level 5, which is equivalent to Foundation Degrees and Higher National Diplomas.
You will need sound English language skills and be able to produce written work to the required standard. However, you will receive a thorough course induction plus support, and guidance throughout.